- This training has passed.
Strategies for Website Accessibility
June 6, 2023 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT$195.00 – $350.00
This in-depth examination of the international standards for website accessibility – Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)- will teach you about common errors made by developers, offer you tools and resources to help you make your own website accessible and help you to understand what you need to meet your legal compliance obligations.
By completing this virtual training, participants will:
- Gain an in depth understanding of WCAG 2.1 structure: Principles, Guidelines and Success Criteria
- Become familiar with established techniques for meeting WCAG conformance
- Get an introduction to WAI ARIA (Accessible Rich Internet Application) markup
- Learn about tools and resources for creating accessible content
Knowledgeable presenter who gave specific mark-up examples and was able to answer questions.
Great practical advice! Easy to understand concepts.
The de-mystifying of WCAG was very helpful!
Just right for getting the basics. Perfect length and content.
Prerequisite: Some basic knowledge of HTML is required for this course.
Webinar Recording: There is the option to get access to the webinar recording, following the live session, for one week.
Accommodations available upon request.