- This training has passed.
Strategies for Website Accessibility
June 15, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT$185.00
This virtual training provides a technical explanation of how to create accessible website content. Web developers will come away with a deep understanding of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, the AODA requirements for website accessibility, and how to achieve WCAG 2.1 conformance.
By completing this virtual training, participants will:
- Gain an in depth understanding of WCAG 2.1 structure: Principles, Guidelines and Success Criteria
- Become familiar with established techniques for meeting WCAG conformance
- Get an introduction to WAI ARIA (Accessible Rich Internet Application) markup
- Learn about tools and resources for creating accessible content
Knowledgeable presenter who gave specific mark-up examples and was able to answer questions.
Great practical advice! Easy to understand concepts.
The de-mystifying of WCAG was very helpful!
Just right for getting the basics. Perfect length and content.
Prerequisite: Some basic knowledge of HTML is required for this course.
Accommodations available upon request.