- This training has passed.
Strategies for Web Accessibility
September 19, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT$95.00
This workshop provides a technical introduction to creating accessible content. Participants will receive an in-depth overview of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, AODA requirements, and how conformance can be achieved. The session will also cover a list of practical tools for assessing and implementing accessibility.
Note: This workshop is ideal for those who have already taken the Introduction to Web and Digital Accessibility workshop, or those who already have some familiarity with digital accessibility concepts.
Topics covered include:
- WCAG 2.0: In-depth overview of Guidelines and Techniques
- WCAG 2.0 Success Criteria: how to achieve conformance
- Overview of approaches to accessibility evaluation
- Tool support for WCAG 2.0
- Additional guidance and tips
12 people are attending Strategies for Web Accessibility