January 1, 2023 - January 1, 2053$157.00
Much of the accessibility of content on the web is up to the capabilities of the platform on which it lives. This is why it’s important to know what accessibility features are supported by the platforms you use. In this 90-minute webinar we will look at the ways it is possible to make Articulate 360 content more accessible.
- Creating, editing and importing closed captions
- Creating accessible tables
- Adding alternate text to images
- Customizing the tab order of slide objects
- Changing the player font size
- Skipping player navigation When Tabbing Through a Course with a Screen Reader
- Identifying the Course Language for Screen Readers
“Great explanations – very clear!”
“Very informative and up to date with the features offered by Articulate 360. Thank you!”
“Touched base on everything that I would like to know. Thank you!”
Note: Recording is of a live training held in October 2021. An updated, live training will be held on September 14, 2023.