- This training has passed.
Overview to Document Accessibility
February 20, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am EST$75.00
Participants in this 45-minute webinar will learn how accessibility effects document creation and how to confirm a document’s compliance. By the end of this session, you will understand what you need to do differently in the document creation process and get suggestions for how to save time and money in the production stages.
Commonly asked questions we will cover in this session include:
- Why create accessible documents?
- What is an accessible document?
- Can all documents be made accessible?
- At what stage does consideration for accessibility start?
- How can I ensure a document is accessible?
- What if I don’t have the source document?
- What is the process to make a PDF accessible?
- How can I confirm a document’s accessibility and compliance with the required standards?
This webinar does not address the specifics of how to make a document accessible but rather is an excellent, high-level introduction to what is involved. It is the background you and your team need before diving into the nuts and bolts of learning how to make accessible documents.
And, when you are ready, we offer full-day, hands-on training for both individuals and groups on how to make accessible Word, InDesign and PDF documents.