- This training has passed.
Importing Word Content into InDesign
June 3, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT$75.00
More Word users are creating accessible content and using styles more efficiently. Now is a good time for anyone using InDesign to apply the “Import Options” settings when placing Word text in an InDesign file. Also discussed is the time saving practice of using Table Styles and Object Styles when placing content.
- Importing Word content into InDesign
- Reviewing importing options for text and tables
- When to use Style Mapping
- Setting up a Table Style
- Using Object Styles to include accessibility
- Maximizing the use of a Library with tables
To get the full benefit of learning how to create accessible InDesign content, it is strongly recommended to participate in the full “Accessible InDesign Documents” virtual training webinar.