Making Accessible PDF Forms from Word
January 1, 2023 - January 1, 2053$247.00
Review the best layout practices and techniques to format content for an accessible form that has first been designed in Microsoft Word and made into an accessible PDF document.
Using Acrobat Professional, content tags will be reviewed to ensure proper tag structure and edited in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC to comply with the PDF U/A (universal access) and WCAG specifications, using the most current accessibility checkers.
By completing this hands-on training, participants will have a clear understanding of:
- Form design – workaround tips and best practices for layout of content.
- Exporting settings from source files for creating forms.
- Tagging form elements and selecting the right controls.
- Applying proper tag structure in Acrobat Professional.
- Applying the “Required fields” formatting.
- Working with submit actions within a form field.
- Testing the final PDF for accessibility.
- Evaluating and repairing accessibility errors.