- This training has passed.
Accessible Video Captioning Best Practices
April 30, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm EDT$95.00 – $100.00
This webinar will introduce participants to the basics of video captioning on the web. Topics addressed include:
- basic captioning concepts,
- captioning best practices, and
- a step-by-step walkthrough of the YouTube captioning editor.
Who should attend this webinar
Anyone who is responsible for website and video design and development, content creation, and content posting. This includes all Executive Directors/CEOs, Communication Managers, Document Creators, Communication or Accessibility Coordinators, Website Content Managers, Website Developers, Marketing Managers, Administrative Assistants.
What You Will Walk Away With
At the end of this webinar, participants will have a understanding of:
- Captioning basics, including the history of captioning and captioning concepts.
- Captioning best practices, including caption line length, parsing caption lines, non-speech information, and more.
- YouTube captioning interface
- The process of captioning videos on YouTube, from upload to publishing.
Thanks that was great! Very useful.
Maximizing the Value of these Webinars
Registration entitles you to one Internet connection and an unlimited number of participants from your organization in one listening room. Tap into your training budget. Ask your HR group or manager to underwrite the webinar as part of your organization’s ongoing staff development effort.
INCLUDED IN THE WEBINAR:
Accommodations available upon request.