Articulate 360 + Accessibility
December 7, 2023 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm EST$127.00 – $225.00
Much of the accessibility of content on the web is up to the capabilities of the platform on which it lives. This is why it’s important to know what accessibility features are supported by the platforms you use.
Course creators using Articulate 360 need to remove accessibility barriers to their courses – both because it is a legal requirement for many organizations and because it is a smart business decision.
In this 90-minute training we will look at the ways it is possible to make Articulate 360 content more accessible and the ways in which the platform itself is accessible.
- Overall accessibility of Articulate 360 and recent improvements
- How to adjust the player appearance
- Structuring and naming content
- Defining link styles
- Adding alternative text to images
- Customizing the tab order of slide objects
- Grouping and hiding objects
- Creating, editing and importing closed captions
- Creating accessible tables
- Modify the player style
- Providing skip navigation links
- Specifying course language for Screen Reader users
- Avoiding inaccessible interactions
Participants can purchase access to the webinar recording. Access to the recording will be for 7 days following the live session.