Advanced Accessible InDesign – Level 2
January 1, 2023 @ 12:00 am - January 1, 2053 @ 12:00 am EST$497.00
In this 4-hour training we cover more advanced in-depth topics of working and reformatting content so it can become accessible, followed up by using Acrobat Professional for testing and tag review. This is Level 2 of our Accessible InDesign training series.
This course covers a collection of key concepts and tasks of laying out and fixing content and some clever workarounds to ensure a better end user experience with assistive technologies (ATs).
During this training, participants will examine the following items:
- Complex multi-page table formatting
- Multiple and merged table cells
- Using Image Caption feature
- Setting up cross references in a large document
- Working with drawn and grouped items
- Adding Footnotes and Endnotes
- The use of layers for accessible content
- Creative icon bullets and multi-level lists
- Object styles with built in accessibility
- Adding Form Fields and Buttons
- Setting Tab order for form content
Participants will be given a handout with reference to the content covered which includes step-by-step instruction.
Intermediate knowledge of creating accessible documents with InDesign and comfort using Acrobat Professional tags is recommended. Consider taking our Accessible InDesign (Level 1) On-Demand webinar if you don’t meet this requirement.
- Laptop and a Computer Mouse
- Adobe InDesign (current version preferred)
- Adobe Acrobat Professional (current version preferred)
Recorded March 2023