- This training has passed.
Accessible Graphic Design
April 29, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT$75.00
Do you want to create posters, brochures and other materials that are accessible to as many people as possible? This webinar provides an overview of visual considerations and document settings for accessible communications in both print and digital formats. From choosing colours and fonts to ensuring documents are accessible to assistive technology users, participants will learn what is required to create accessible materials that work for a wider range of users.
- Visual considerations: font type, size, spacing, colour, contrast
- Accessible document settings: semantic meaning of content, document structure, language settings and more.
- Workflow tips: how to effectively integrate accessibility into the document creation cycle.
- Examples of accessible and inaccessible design choices.
“Very interesting and new information I did not know about.”
“Short, sweet and super helpful! Interactive portion was a really nice break and a good way to jump start the brain.”
“Easy to follow the topics and great samples.”
“Fantastically organized and presented in a very clear manner. Great that it was kept on time and not rushed or prolonged.”
INCLUDED IN THE WEBINAR:
“Accessibility test for character ambiguity is very useful, thanks!”
“I liked that it was easy to understand and entry-level but we covered a lot of content.”
“Very clear and concise information provided.”
“Real life brochure example, pointing out what’s good/not good, was very useful.”
Accommodations available upon request.