Much of the accessibility of content on the web is up to the capabilities of the platform on which it lives. This is why it’s important to know what accessibility features are supported by the platforms you use. In this 90-minute webinar we will look at the ways it is possible to make Storyline360 content more accessible.
- Creating, editing and importing closed captions
- Creating accessible tables
- Adding alternate text to images
- Customizing the tab order of slide objects
- Changing the player font size
- Skipping player navigation When Tabbing Through a Course with a Screen Reader
- Identifying the Course Language for Screen Readers
“Great explanations – very clear!”
“Touched base on everything that I would like to know. Thank you!”
Your purchase gives one person access to view this webinar for 7 days from the date of purchase. Access is non-transferable and log in details may not be shared with others. No extensions will be given beyond 7 days.