More Word users are creating accessible content and using styles more efficiently. Now is a good time for anyone using InDesign to apply the “Import Options” settings when placing Word text in an InDesign file. Also discussed is the time saving practice of using Table Styles and Object Styles when placing content. In this 40-minute webinar, we will discuss the following:
- Importing Word content into InDesign
- Importing options for text and tables
- When to use Style Mapping
- Setting up a Table Style
- Using Object Styles to include accessibility
- Maximizing the use of a Library with tables
Your purchase gives one person access to view this webinar for 7 days from the date of purchase. Access is non-transferable and log in details may not be shared with others. No extensions will be given beyond 7 days.