You know how to apply accessible default styles in Word, but do you know how to make your own custom styles with accessible tags? In this 1-hour webinar, you will learn how to include corporate branding into a document which has “H” tags and how to move styles between documents to improve efficiency when making and sharing accessible content in word.
- Going above and beyond the factory defaults styles
- Understanding the differences between style categories
- Working with linked and unlinked styles
- Creating a custom style with the required accessible tags
- Making nested number/alpha list styles
- Moving styles from one document to another
- Creating a template file with personal styles
- Keyboard shortcuts and more!
“Very informative and concise!”
Who should attend this webinar?
This short concise webinar is for anyone creating word documents and wants to incorporate custom styles and save as a template.
This webinar is suggested as an addition to “How to Make Accessible Word Documents” virtual training webinar.
Your purchase gives one person access to view this webinar for 7 days from the date of purchase. Access is non-transferable and log in details may not be shared with others. No extensions will be given beyond 7 days.