We all know that having accessible documents is becoming imperative to meeting your organization’s legal obligations, not to mention meeting the needs of your customers, staff and volunteers. If you have already created some templates in InDesign that you are using, or you would like to begin creating templates for such things as meeting minutes, event posters, annual reports, application forms, etc. – this is the webinar for you!
In this one-hour webinar, participants will learn how to make well-designed and accessible templates, as well as how to maximize the built-in features of InDesign to do this in a quick and streamlined way.
- Proper font settings – when to use the advance typesetting features
- Setting up accessible Paragraph styles
- Utilizing Special Characters, White Space and Break settings
- Tagging master page content for screen readers
- Preparing the swatches panel wit corporate colours
- Working with Master Page numbers
- Setting up graphics with repetitive Alt text
- Master page options
Who should view this webinar
Anyone who has experience creating and editing content in InDesign.
Graphic Designers, Art Directors, Creative Studio Managers, Communications staff, Administrative Staff using InDesign.
Anyone who has take our “How to Make Accessible InDesign Documents” workshop.
Your purchase gives one person access to view this webinar for 7 days from the date of purchase. Access is non-transferable and log in details may not be shared with others.