Tables are always a challenge to make accessible, however, the latest version of assistive technologies, such as JAWS, are now optimized to work with Microsoft Office programs.
This one-hour webinar will review the steps to make your Excel documents more accessible and we’ll share accessible design best practices. Topics covered include:
- Principles of document accessibility
- Best practices for design and layout
- Use of the Accessibility Checker in Excel
- Making text, images, and tables accessible
- Formatting cells with cell styles
- Creating accessible objects such as logos, and hyperlinks
Certificate of Completion
After viewing this webinar you will be awarded a personalized Certificate of Completion which can be shared on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook, downloaded as a PDF or shared via URL.
Your purchase gives one person access to view this webinar for 7 days from the date of purchase. Access is non-transferable and log in details may not be shared with others. No extensions will be given beyond 7 days.