ZoomText From Basics & Beyond
June 9, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm MDT
- June 9, 2021
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm MDT
- CNIB Foundation
Are you a person with vision loss trying to adapt to the new virtual world we live in? Join us on June 9,16,23, and 30 for a total of 4 virtual workshops to learn all about ZoomText Magnifier and Reader.
Whether you are a ZoomText user or wondering if ZoomText is a good fit for you, join us as we introduce a series with the theme of “ZoomText from Basics to Beyond” In this series, we will teach:
• Customize ZoomText magnification features.
• How to customize your Default settings.
• Learn about the built-in speech output along with the verbosity levels.
• ZoomText hotkeys and commands.
• How to customize ZoomText for specific computer applications.
For easy access, the registration process requires you to register for all four sessions. After registration, you will be sent one Zoom link that will be used for the entire virtual series. Please save the link to a location where you can easily access it. Below are the dates and times of each virtual workshop.
ZoomText Workshops Days & Times
1. ZoomText Virtual workshop 1: June 9th at 11 Am PST, 12 PM MST, 2 PM EST
2. ZoomText Virtual workshop 2: June 16 at 11 Am PST, 12 PM MST, 2 PM EST
3. ZoomText Virtual Workshop 3: June 23 at 11 Am PST, 12 PM MST, 2 PM EST
4. ZoomText virtual workshop 4: June 30 at 11 Am PST, 12 PM MST, 2 PM EST