Introduction to Document Accessibility
July 14, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
Are you wondering what exactly an accessible document is, who needs it, and how to get started making accessible documents, including Word, InDesign and PDF?
Participants in this live webinar will learn about how accessibility effects document creation and what changes in your organization’s current workflow and processes are required.
We will discuss many aspects of accessible document, including:
- What is an accessible document?
- What does an accessible format mean?
- How does a document become accessible?
- Can all documents be made accessible?
- What is the process to make a PDF accessible?
- What if I don’t have the source document?
- Can infographics be made accessible?
- At what stage in the document creation process does accessibility come in?
This webinar will not teach you how to make accessible documents but rather accessibility principles, approaches, benefits and best practices.
Who should attend this webinar?
Anyone who is responsible for the management and coordination of print or digital documents.
This includes all Executive Directors/CEOs, Communication Managers, Document Creators, Production Coordinators, Communication Coordinators, Website Content Managers, Marketing Managers.
What You Will Walk Away With:
Participants will have a clear understanding of:
- What accessible documents are and how important they are reach all potential clients/customers.
- An overview of how a document becomes more accessible.
- Suggestions for improvements in your document creation and production stages.
- How to save money by using a smart document creation process.
- How to improve employee efficiency.
During this live presentation participants can ask questions of our accessible document expert.Accommodations
Accommodations available upon request.