How to Create an Accessible Website
September 12, 2018 @ 10:00 am - September 13, 2018 @ 11:30 am EDT
- September 12, 2018 @ 10:00 am EDT
- September 13, 2018 @ 11:30 am EDT
- $100 – $325
This webinar series provides a technical explanation of how to create accessible website content. Web developers will come away with a deep understanding of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, the AODA requirements for website accessibility, and how to achieve WCAG 2.1 conformance.
This webinar series is ideal for those who have already taken the Introduction to Website Accessibility workshop/webinar (our next webinar is on September 6th), or those who already have some familiarity with digital accessibility concepts.
September 12 & 13, 2018 (10:00 am – 11:30 am)
By completing this webinar series, participants will:
- Gain an in depth understanding of WCAG 2.1 structure: Principles, Guidelines and Success Criteria
- Become familiar with established techniques for meeting WCAG conformance
- Get an introduction to WAI ARIA (Accessible Rich Internet Application) markup
- Learn about tools and resources for creating accessible content
Knowledgeable presenter who gave specific mark-up examples and was able to answer questions.
Great practical advice! Easy to understand concepts.
The de-mystifying of WCAG was very helpful!
Just right for getting the basics. Perfect length and content.
Prerequisite: Some basic knowledge of HTML is required for this course.
Maximizing the Value of these Webinars
Registration entitles you to one Internet connection and an unlimited number of participants from your organization in one listening room. Tap into your training budget. Ask your HR group or manager to underwrite the webinar as part of your organization’s ongoing staff development effort.
INCLUDED IN THE WEBINAR SERIES:
Accommodations available upon request.