Connecting the Dots Virtual Conference 2021
October 1, 2021 @ 9:30 am - October 2, 2021 @ 5:00 pm EDT
- October 1, 2021 @ 9:30 am EDT
- October 2, 2021 @ 5:00 pm EDT
- CNIB Foundation
Connecting the Dots is Canada’s largest educational and professional development conference focused on education, technology, and employment for people who are blind or partially sighted. Join us virtually for the 2021 Connecting the Dots conference: October 1 & 2 (English Event) and October 15 & 16 (French Event)!
This two-day event will provide opportunities for attendees to:
1. learn more about current trends, research, and innovations in the sight loss community at thought-provoking workshops and informative panel discussions;
2. meet a community of experts, academics, employers, and entrepreneurs from diverse organizations and institutions;
3. experience the latest advancements in accessible and assistive technology at workshops and virtual exhibitor booths;
4. learn more about programs, services, and resources for people impacted by blindness;
5. connect with braille transcribers and producers, and specialists to discuss and share all things braille;
6. explore opportunities with Come to Work, an innovative program connecting job seekers who are blind or partially sighted with employers who want to discover the full potential of Canada’s talent, and engage in structured networking activities;
7. access resources and discover tools that empower people who are blind or partially sighted to live life on their own terms, independently; and,
8. learn more about recruiting employees with sight loss and how to become an accessible and inclusive employer.