AODA Train-the-Trainer Certification
December 8, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm EST
This workshop will provide you with an overview of the AODA Standards and how this information can be delivered in an interactive and fun training session to your staff and volunteers. The AODA Train-the-Trainer workshop qualifies as mandated training and will equip you to meet your organization’s AODA training requirements. Areas covered will include:
- Customer Service Standard
- General Requirements
- Employment Standard
- Information & Communication Standard
- Transportation Standard
- Design of Public Spaces Standard
- Ontario Human Rights Code
Instructor is an excellent and knowledgeable speaker!
Great training! What I expected to be a dry and long info session ended up being a good time. Thanks!
Participants in this training will receive:
- Information on each of the Standards and OHRC
- A customizable copy of Accessibility Services Canada’s 90-minute training PowerPoint presentation
- Training workshop handouts and interactive activities
- A live demonstration of a training workshop
- Ideas on how adapt the training for your organization’s needs
Participants will receive access to Accessibility Services Canada training materials for use in internal training only (staff and volunteers of their own organization).
Training is valid for two years and updates on the AODA will be sent to participants as they arise.
Good review of the AODA and requirements. Training suggestions were great. Enjoyed the practice opportunity.
I liked how collaborative the training was. I learned a lot from other people’s experiences and knowledge. I also liked that the training comes with a certificate.
I would recommend the training to anyone!
INCLUDED IN THE WORKSHOP:
Accommodations available upon request.
This workshop truly focussed on preparing us to train staff. I appreciate all the resources we have been given.
The materials provided was excellent – everything we require for training in our own work place.
Excellent trainer! Lots of expertise!
Great dialogue and examples.
Very welcoming space. Felt safe and encouraging.