AODA Train-the-Trainer Certification (Halton)
March 9, 2017 @ 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm EST
- March 9, 2017
12:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Volunteer Halton
3350 South Service Road
Burlington, Ontario L7N 3M6 Canada + Google Map
This workshop will provide you with an overview of the five AODA Standards and will focus on the how this information can be delivered in an interactive and fun training session to your staff and volunteers. The AODA Train-the-Trainer workshop qualifies as mandated training and will equip you to meet your organization’s AODA training requirements. Areas covered will include:
- Customer Service Standard
- General Requirements
- Employment Standard
- Information & Communication Standard
- Transportation Standard
- Design of Public Spaces Standard
- Ontario Human Rights Code
Participants in this training will receive:
- Information on each of the Standards and OHRC
- A customizable copy of Accessibility Services Canada’s 90-minute training PowerPoint presentation
- Training workshop handouts and interactive activities
- A live demonstration of a training workshop
- Ideas on how adapt the training for your organization’s needs
Participants will receive access to Accessibility Services Canada training materials for use in internal training only (staff and volunteers of their own organization). Training is valid for two years and updates on the AODA will be sent to participants as they arise.
Some basic knowledge of the AODA is required.
Accommodations available upon request.