Accessible InDesign Layout Best Practices
March 4, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am EST
This short and concise webinar will reveal why InDesign documents used for printing are not always going to be easy to flip over to an accessible document. We create difficulties for ourselves when using print solutions while laying out content inside an InDesign file. It is time to break those old print layout habits!
For InDesign documents to become accessible PDFs, it is imperative that you avoid laying out content with the intention of it just being printed and avoid some of those true and tried keyboard shortcuts! This webinar is sure to amaze and resolve common issues you may be having with PDF remediation.
“Very informative and clear information presented in a brief period.”
- The outcomes of using everyday quick keyboard shortcuts
- Layout structure for print compared to digital accessibility
- Integrating Photoshop and Illustrator files
- Use of external and online fonts
- Master page elements and conditions surrounding them
- And more!
Note: This presentation does not include instruction on how to use features of the InDesign software program. Please refer to our “How to Make Accessible InDesign Documents” workshop coming up.
What You Will Walk Away With:
- High quality instruction by a veteran InDesign user and trainer
- Firsthand knowledge from a Document Accessibility Specialist
- Digital Certificate of Completion for registered participants
- Chance to ask your questions