Workplace Mental Health
Mental Health Tips and Resources
By age 40, about 50% of the population will have, or have had, a mental illness and the earlier a problem is detected and treated, the better the outcome. Everyone has a role to play in supporting workplace mental health and this webinar will help you to:
- Reduce mental health stigma among co-workers
- Better recognize the signs and symptoms of mental health problems
- Increase your knowledge about appropriate treatments
- Increase staff confidence in helping others
In watching this webinar you will receive practical and professionally recommended resources, as well as tips and best practices for supporting the well-being of co-workers.
I liked that Tammy made it interactive with questions for the group. – City of Belleville
The webinar was excellent and gave really good information at a level that most folks readily understood. I particularly liked that she stressed that we cannot diagnose – we are there to support. So important! -United Church of Canada
We have been thoroughly enjoying the Mental Health webinar that you have been hosting and have come away with lots of great tidbits. – Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada
- 100% of past participants said they now have a better understanding of mental health in the workplace.
- 100% of past participants said they got strategies to help their staff and colleagues.
- 100% of past participants said they were better able to identify the signs and symptoms of mental health issues.
- 100% of past participants said they came away with ideas on how to foster a healthy workplace.
“Great refresher and gap analysis of where I was at in understanding mental health issues.”
“Great suggestions on ways we can support co-workers!” – Ministry of the Attorney General
- Gain an understanding of various mental health issues
- Increase mental health awareness to help reduce the stigma associated with mental illness
- Learn how to recognize the signs and symptoms of stress
- Learn strategies to help employees, colleagues and volunteers feel more comfortable having conversations related to mental health
- Learn how to provide compassionate support and understanding
- Get simple but effective tools and strategies to manage personal and co-worker stress
Liked that you gave suggestions and not just theory. Gave real life examples. – YMCA of Simcoe Muskoka
The interaction really helped to drive home important points. – Niagara College
“We all loved the music that was playing prior to the webinar starting. Everyone who walked into the room immediately smiled or started dancing! It was such a great way to ease any uncomfortable feelings. Thank you!” – Canadian Opera Company
Mental Health 101
Improve mental health awareness and psychological health and safety of your organization. Mental Health 101 provides employees with an understanding various mental health issues, builds mental health awareness and helps reduce the stigma associated with mental illness. Participants will learn strategies for maintaining their mental wellness and for providing compassionate support and understanding to colleagues, friends and family.
Stress can have a detrimental effect on the health and well-being of employees, as well as a negative impact on productivity. Learn to recognize signs and symptoms of stress as well as simple but effective tools and strategies to manage the stress of employees, colleagues, and yourself.
How to Help & Ask for Help: Resources & Strategies for Supporting Individuals In Need
Asking for help is the first step for many in improving their mental health. Learn strategies to help employees and colleagues feel more comfortable having conversations related to mental health; provide emotional support and practical help to co-workers or loved ones; and know where to find resources and programs in your area.
Certificate of Completion
After viewing this webinar you will be awarded a personalized Certificate of Completion which can be shared on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook, downloaded as a PDF or shared via URL.
Your purchase gives one person access to view this webinar for 7 days from the date of purchase. Access is non-transferable and log in details may not be shared with others. No extensions will be given beyond 7 days.
Order 3 or more tickets to view this webinar and get 15% off your order.