Best practices and techniques for accessible forms
This 2.5 hour virtual training webinar is designed to review best layout practices and techniques to format content for an accessible form that has first been designed in using Adobe InDesign.
Using Acrobat Professional, content tags will be reviewed to ensure proper tag structure and edited in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC to comply with the PDF U/A (universal access) and WCAG specifications, using the most current accessibility checkers.
By completing this hands-on training, participants will have a clear understanding of:
- How to structure and layout form content for optimum accessible tags in Acrobat.
- How to prepare form fields, buttons, and graphical content.
- Form design – workaround tips and best practices for layout.
- Exporting PDFs using advanced accessibility preference settings.
- Tagging form elements.
- Proper tag structure in Acrobat.
- Testing the final PDF for accessibility.
- Evaluating and repairing accessibility errors.
Who should attend?
Document creators, production coordinators, form designers, content writers.
Participants are encouraged to complete our comprehensive Accessible InDesign Content workshop or our Accessible Acrobat PDF workshop.