Checking Document Accessibility
Ensure your documents are accessible
While properly constructed tags are essential for an accessible PDF, tags alone are not enough. Some accessibility checkers review only tags while others also check hidden aspects of the document to ensure they are fully accessible. Because these checkers can only check against a list of digital defaults, human inspection is also a very important part of the remediation process.
This one-hour webinar will review the most commonly used accessibility checkers currently available when creating accessible PDF documents, including Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat Professional and the online PDF Accessibility Checker (PAC 3.0).
By completing this webinar, participants will:
- Understand the differences between the three most common accessibility checkers.
- Identify and fix potential problematic errors and warnings.
- Learn when “human inspections” are required and how to do them.
- Review of the “Create Accessibility Report/Summary” function.
- Upgrade of overall skills for remediating a PDF.
Certificate of Completion
After viewing this webinar you will be awarded a personalized Certificate of Completion which can be shared on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook, downloaded as a PDF or shared via URL.
Your purchase gives one person access to view this webinar for 7 days from the date of purchase. Access is non-transferable and log in details may not be shared with others. No extensions will be given beyond 7 days.
Order 3 or more tickets to view this webinar and get 15% off your order.