Best practices for making accessible presentations
In this one-hour webinar, we will address accessibility issues and best practices for creating PowerPoint presentations. Various tools will be demonstrated in PowerPoint to create an accessible presentation, including appropriate formatting, ordered lists, recommended slide layouts, well-designed tables, hyperlinks and graphics with alternative text, along with some tips to manage content for screen reading devices.
- Best practices for making an accessible presentation.
- Understanding the end users experience.
- Software Interface settings and important tools for accessible content.
- Advantages and disadvantages of using custom and predefined templates.
- Working with images and formatting for accessibility.
- Best practices when using and formatting text.
- Setting proper bulleted and listed items.
- Formatting table content for accessible reading technology.
- Recommended practices for slide animations and transitions.
Very practical tips! These are things we can implement right away.