Businesses and non-profits with 20 or more employees must submit an Accessibility Compliance Report to the government by December 31, 2020.
Before Your Start
To complete the form you need your organization’s:
- legal name
- business number (BN9 – found in your federal or provincial tax return)
- number of employees
- name and contact information of your certifier (a senior officer with legal authority to say that the report is complete and accurate)
How to fill out your report
- For each question, click ‘Yes’ if you are in compliance or ‘No’ if you are not in compliance. If you want to add some comments, you can do so in the comment box below each question.
- Each question has links to:
- The related section of the regulation
- Resources to help you understand and meet the requirements
- After completing all the questions, save and review the form.
- Once you have submitted your form, you will receive a message that will confirm your submission or let you know if there was an error.
Changes to Your Organization
Notify the government if your organization has had a change in any of the following:
- Primary contact information
- Number of employees
- Status (for example is no longer in business or has fewer than 20 employees)
If you have any questions about accessibility compliance reporting or details necessary to complete the forms, please contact Service Ontario at: