Welcome to the accessibility calendar submission page! Please read the guidelines below to ensure your event is applicable, then submit your information below.
Event Submission Guidelines
This calendar is to promote live and virtual events, festivals, programs, and exhibits across Canada, whether regional or national, that focus in some way on accessibility and people with disabilities. This includes events that are specifically for accessibility issues, disability groups, accessibility awareness events, events that have made a focused effort to be accessible so that people with disabilities may participate, etc.
- Ensure your event meets the event criteria.
- Ensure your event has not already been posted (to avoid duplication).
- Complete the Submission Form below.
- Once your application has been submitted, it will be reviewed by the Calendar Administrator.
- Events are posted in the Calendar. If your event is rejected, you will not be notified.
This calendar is not for business sales events or personal promotion. For such events, we do offer limited advertising and marketing opportunities. Contact us to discuss.