All Products and Services
- There are no refunds, cancellations or credits offered for products, including templates and online training. All sales are final.
- Some exceptions relating to our workshops and webinars apply. See below.
Workshop & Webinar
- 30 days or more prior to course: we offer a refund, minus a $40 processing fee.
- 14-29 days prior to course: we offer 50% credit towards next scheduled training.
- Less than 14 days notice: we are unable to offer a refund, transfer, or credit.
- If you are unexpectedly unable to make the course, contact us about potentially sending a colleague in your place.
- The live webinars, unless otherwise stated, do not offer a recording if you are unable to attend or enter the webinar late.
- Our webinars use high-bandwidth streaming video. If your internet connection speed is limited by your internet service provider or local network, you may experience degraded quality. We will not provide access to a webinar recording or webinar credit/transfer/refund if you experience poor quality due to your internet connection.
- Accessibility Services Canada reserves the right to cancel or postpone workshops/webinars due to under-enrollment, instructor illness or inclement weather. If a workshop/webinar is cancelled, you may transfer to another workshop or receive a full refund. Refunds will only be provided in the event a workshop has been cancelled by Accessibility Services Canada.
Other Terms & Conditions
Resources & Templates
- Resources, templates, and handouts cannot be reproduced without permission.
- Files are downloadable only once.
- Refunds and exchanges are not permitted.
The product can only be used under the direct control of the organization that purchased the product. The product cannot be in possession or control of any client, member, or colleague other than the organization that purchased the product.
All Intellectual Property Rights in the Course Materials, Online Courses and the presentations made by trainers at our workshops or webinars are, and remain, the intellectual property of Accessibility Services Canada, whether adapted, written for or customized for a Client or not.
You are not authorized to:
(i) copy, modify, reproduce, re-publish, sub-licence, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit or distribute any of the Course Materials without prior written permission;
(ii) record on video or audio tape, relay by videophone or other means the Online Course or Taught Course given;
(iii) use the Course Materials in the provision of any other course or training whether given by us or any third party trainer;
(iv) remove any copyright or other notice of Accessibility Services Canada on the Course Materials;
(v) modify, adapt, merge, translate, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer (save to the extent permitted by law) any software forming part of the Online Courses.
Breach by you of this clause shall allow Accessibility Services Canada to immediately terminate these terms and conditions with you and cease to provide you with any Services, including but not limited to access to the Online Courses.
In consideration of the Fees paid by you, we grant to you a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to use the Course Materials and the software in respect of the Online Course for the sole purpose of completing the Online Course and / or attending the Taught Course.
Restriction Of Liability
Accessibility Services Canada makes no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this website and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this website. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the contents of this website or its hyperlinks to other Internet resources. Reference in this website to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the public, and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Accessibility Services Canada.
Not Legal Advice
Information made available on the Web site in any form is for information purposes only. It is not, and should not be taken as legal advice. You should not rely on, or take or fail to take any action, based upon this information. Please speak to a lawyer if you are looking for an interpretation of the law and never disregard professional legal advice or delay in seeking legal advice because of something you have read on this Web site.