2018 David C. Onley Award for Leadership in Accessibility
This award recognizes Ontarians who have gone above and beyond to improve accessibility for people with disabilities.
Recipients can include individual volunteers or organizations that have made outstanding contributions and have demonstrated outstanding leadership and commitment in the advocacy and promotion of accessibility and disability issues.
To submit a nomination for this award:
- Visit ontario.ca/honoursandawards.
- Select the Inclusion Category
- Click on David C. Onley Award for Leadership in Accessibility.
- Download the PDF form.
- Read the eligibility criteria and instructions carefully.
- Fill out the form, then submit it no later than December 3, 2017. Instructions for submitting your nomination package can be found on the website.
If you have any questions, contact the Ontario Honours and Awards Secretariat:
Email: [email protected]